What is a Wooden Hot Tub? What are its Advantages and Disadvantages?admin
Therefore, what kind of wood do you prefer?
Health benefits of the Hot Tub are determined by the tree species from which it is made of. For these reasons, using a spruce wood, thermo wood, cedar, larch or oak are recommended. Each tree has its own good effects on the human body. And this is quite difficult to highlight something as better or worse over the others. Briefly, we can say the following:
- Spruce is one of the traditional types of wood for saunas and hot tubes. Along with unique physical parameters, it has a lot of medicinal properties too. With the spruce hot tub, you combine comfort and health together! It improves metabolism, cleanses the body, restores energy, and improves the mood.
- Thermo wood is also famous for its eco-friendliness, high wear resistance, and durability. The Thermo wood hot tub is free from all kind of rottings or molds forming on it. The greatest advantage of Thermo wood is its ability to retain from any deformation due to temperature changes and moistures. The Spruce hot tub is durable, a little resinous, and due to less drying out, consistently maintains shape and size.
- Larch will improve your mood and raise the overall tone of your body. Asthmatics will also be very happy with water treatments in a Larch Hot Tub because it significantly improves the condition of their respiratory system. This contributes to the normalization of pressure and overall relaxation of the body.
- Cedar Hot Tub is capable of “renewing” the body. It has a significant effect on the cardiovascular system and can perfectly calm the nerves. Essential oils, which are contained in large quantities in Cedar, have good impacts on the lungs and are natural aphrodisiacs.
- Oak Hot Tub is useful for the skin. Women will be happy about it especially because, after the warm water treatment, the skin becomes soft and velvety. If you “take a bath” regularly in an Oak tub, the oak enzymes will improve sleep cycle, relieve anxiety, and lead to normal metabolism in the body.